Senior Compliance officer for a Prestigious Bank
- CHF100000 - CHF150000 per annum
- Vaduz, Lichtenstein
- Permanent, Full time
- Experis Switzerland
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Senior Compliance Officer for a Prestigious Bank
Are you looking for a new challenge in a large global bank?
My client is a prestigious private bank well known in Switzerland with several offices mainly located in the German speaking area. With hundreds of employees within the bank and 30 people at the Headquarter, you will join of the most exciting Swiss banks.
To answer to their growth, my client is looking for a German Senior Compliance Officer
- You will establish and ensure all compliance issues relevant to the bank
- Review client opening documentation, and monitoring transactions
- You will be deeply involved in the internal implementation of new regulations
- You will participate and support trainings & internal workshop
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Compliance Officer in a Swiss Bank
- You are fluent in English & German
- You have strong knowledge in FATCA, QI, cross border, data protection
- You hold a Master Degree and a CAS Diploma in Compliance
- A salary up to 140.000CHF according to your professional experience
- The advantage to join a small private bank with strong financial basis
- The opportunity to enlarge your know-how with trainings
- 6 weeks of holidays and many other banking advantageous
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Michael De Souter on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Experis IT has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! To view all the open positions I am currently recruiting for, please visit https://www.experis.ch/michael-de-souter