Job Description Content will develop content across all the franchises at Moody's. This includes:
• Creation of press releases, appealing social media posts and other content for media and market engagement.
• Work with business partners to convey key messages in an accurate, compelling and insightful manner.
• Collaborate on a range of communications projects, including podcast and video scripts, editing projects and the promotion of Moody's events.
Qualifications Specific to Content:
• Ability to distil complex messaging into engaging 'easy to understand' content
• Ability to manage the review and approval process for content, working with media strategists and the authors of research reports
• Experience/ develop comfort in using and working in customized content management systems
• Experience in creating engaging content
• Well-developed IT skills including Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Software Aptitude in using new database applications and other proprietary systems
• Strong attention to detail; excellent English grammar and spelling skills
• Ability to write clearly and accurately, while distilling key messages from research reports
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
• Positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
• Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
• Comfort with being managed remotely and to manage upwards
• Adaptable, flexible, and open to change
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.