Communications Strategist – Content Creator
Job Description This is an opportunity within the EMEA communications team to create content to promote Moody's thought leadership, to enable the firm to develop, manage and enhance relationships with top-tier media outlets. The Communications team provides strategic counsel to senior management and business leaders on media engagement strategies. The person will work from Vilnius on a wide spectrum of issues that are at the heart of the global capital markets.
The Communications Strategist - Content will develop content across all the franchises at Moody's. This includes:
- Creation of press releases and other content for media and market engagement.
- Alignment with the business to get the right message out
- Other projects like producing appealing social media content to promote research, events etc
Qualifications Specific Qualifications required include:
Qualifications Specific to Content:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or related discipline would be an advantage
- Experience in communications, public relations, and/or journalism, ideally within the financial services sector or corporate environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities
- English fluency/proficiency is essential (written and spoken); other European languages desirable
Key Skills Technical
- Ability to distil complex messaging into engaging 'easy to understand' content.
- Experience/ develop comfort in using and working in customized content management systems
- Experience in creating engaging content
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- Software Aptitude in using new database applications and other proprietary systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Comfort with being managed remotely and to manage upwards
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.