HR Service Associate
Job Description The HR Service Associate role responds to all HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives, ranging from simple questions to complex requests that may require research and follow-up for resolution. The HR Service Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including service tickets, e-mail requests or phone and will track all interactions and other work via case management tool. In addition, the HR Service Associate is responsible for the administration and improvement of HR processes, with an emphasis on HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, document creation and other HR transactions in Moody's HR systems.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of HR inquiries by utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies, and determining appropriate course of action for emerging issues
- Identify process improvement opportunities focused on enhancing the Moody's HR Team's ability to be effective and efficient
- Contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Service Team
- Deliver first class customer service that generates a high level of customer satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient collaboration to resolve issues
- Support employee lifecycle changes such as transfers, change in working hours, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Administer employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes, including system processing, payroll calculations and third-party notifications
- Lead ad hoc projects to improve quality and efficiency across the employee onboarding/offboarding experience
- Role may expand to include responsibilities for administration of additional HR processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work within a Team
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with the stakeholders
- Previous experience in Customer Service or HR roles in multicultural organization
- General HR knowledge or strong willingness to learn and build experience and career in HR (knowledge of SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa, Taleo, Service Now or similar systems is a plus)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.