Treasury Technology Analyst – Banking
Job Description The candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury's Cash Management team at Moody's. As a member of the team, the Treasury Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
• Administration function for all banking portals including granting user access, configuring function specific profiles, bank account groups, payment approval rules and security token management.
• Design, Implement and oversee periodic user access review validation process for all banking portals.
• Manage bank portal access requests processing status log and user access database.
• Setup user profiles, password resets, issues management and troubleshooting.
• Monitor termination logs and initiate portal access revocation.
• Arrange/provide user training as appropriate.
• Keep abreast of KYC requirements and status requests.
• Perform testing for portal upgrades and enhancements.
• Prepare and maintain desktop procedures for administration role.
• Assist with Treasury Management System (TMS) maintenance and operations.
• Hands-on bank portal administration with major global banking systems. Bank of America CashPro, Citibank CitiDirect, JPMorgan Chase ACCESS and HSBC.net experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Treasury concepts, practices and procedures related to commercial banking, cash, payments, debt and derivatives. Thorough understanding and use of payment controls and digital workflows preferred. Manual retrieval of bank account reports as needed.
• Familiarity with a wide range of technology and vendor systems supporting treasury management, specifically Treasury Management Systems such as Reval, Quantum, Integrity, Kyriba, SAP Treasury or similar TMS knowledge is desirable.
• Previous use of ServiceNow (SNOW) or ticketing system is desirable.
• Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff and manage working effectively in a team environment, which includes sharing knowledge and resources. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
• Customer oriented and quick response time. Ability to work with little oversight.
• Strong attention to detail and expert Excel skills.
• Equivalent treasury/finance experience required with Bachelors level education in relevant field.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.