Private Bank, Summer Analyst, Bertrange (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Private Banking team in Luxembourg. The Private Banking group works with individuals to help them manage their wealth and plan for their families' futures. Citi's Private Banking services are built upon three core capabilities: tailored lending to meet our clients' need for liquidity, access to some of the world's leading equity, fixed income and alternative investment managers, and an integrated holistic approach to family wealth management. Citi Private Banking also uses proprietary technologies that enable our bankers to provide a broad range of integrated strategies to clients. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
* Collaborate with the wider Private Banking division to carry out transactional services
* Assist in building a sustainable client pipeline and shortening deal closures
* Analyze customer needs and deliver structured end to end global solutions
* Support the team leaders and department heads on specific projects and tasks We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the skills you need. The 10 week summer analyst program starts in June in the Luxembourg office and offers in-depth training program in Private Banking. Summer analysts are assigned to work within specific teams during the program and allocations are determined based on business needs. Successful summer analysts may be considered for a full time position after graduation We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university and pursuing a degree in any discipline
* Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline
* You have an interest in wealth management
* You are fluent in English, French and/or German
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies). ** from your 5th year at school Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees, can have a knack for business, so we're open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
* Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
* Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently