Your next challenge Be part in a moving and constant evolving client servicing department;Be interested in financial instrument and risk management topics;Support our various business lines with IT oriented solutions;Organise an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges;Innovate and implement digital levers;Ensuring the delivery of high quality risk reporting services by contributing to the development and improvement of our internal reporting platform;Stay up-to-date with latest developments in application coding to propose the implementation within the business teams.
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our Risk Reporting services department is specialized in the design, implementation, review or production of various institutional clients and regulatory reporting.
Your next challenge
- Be part in a moving and constant evolving client servicing department;
- Be interested in financial instrument and risk management topics;
- Support our various business lines with IT oriented solutions;
- Organise an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges;
- Innovate and implement digital levers;
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality risk reporting services by contributing to the development and improvement of our internal reporting platform;
- Stay up-to-date with latest developments in application coding to propose the implementation within the business teams.
IT LIGHT DEVELOPPEMENT
- Analyse and estimate the new developments
- Perform coding and programming using best development practices
- Securitize and stabilize current tools/routine
- Ensure to complete the assigned tasks within allotted budgets and timelines
- Provide to the team a technical support with tools
- Conduct training programs to the team when required
- Maintain positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Make code reviews and optimization of existing functionalities and macros
- Develop/Innovate new tactical tools to improve work quality and efficiency
- Hold a Master's degree in IT applied to Finance or Capital Markets.
- Hold proven IT skills and excellent knowledge of Excel VBA, Matlab (or C#), SQL, any other IT language is an asset
- Are Interested in new technologies (IA, machine learnings)
- Have a first experience or internship in the financial sector industry
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team
- Are rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills
- Have a first experience in data management is an asset
- Are fluent in French and English
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Be part of a fast growing department
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment