- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 12 Jul 18
Accounting Director (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
DO Recruitment Advisors is currently recruiting for an Accounting Director (m/f) . Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply for it!
Accounting Director (m/f)
THE JOB :
We are currently recruiting a senior manager to set up an accounting team and to manage the business operations for our client, an American property company.
We are looking for a strong people manager , with general management experience and a strong technical accounting background capable of managing the whole operations process and team.
The main responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting process for a large portfolio of European operations and ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with Lux GAAP;
- Serve as a Manager of the Lux entities, which will require review and release of all cash disbursements with the Yardi accounting system and within the online banking system
- Manage and help assemble an accounting team of support staff
- Help create and implement accounting process and review procedures for accounting for the Lux entities that will conform to the existing corporate Sox documentation;
- Identify all accounting needs for the Lux entities including timely payment of invoices and journal entries needed to ensure that the financial statements are in accordance with Lux GAAP;
- Work closely with the Tax Director to ensure that all tax deadlines are met and all tax related tasks are completed
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance;
- CPA / Chartered Accountant desired;
- Master's Degree in Accounting / Taxation or MBA
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting guidance;
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization;
- Strong analytical, written and interpersonal communication skills.
OUR CLIENT :
Our client is an American property company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.