- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 16 Aug 18
Internal Auditor Asset Management (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
**AUDITORS** We are looking for an experienced internal auditor to join an asset manager based in Luxembourg. You mush have +3 years experience in an external / internal audit function, and knowledge of the asset management industry is essential. For more info call Aideen directly on 24 69 40 25.
Senior Internal Auditor
* Planning operational and/or regulatory audits, including meeting with audit management, documenting the control environment, preparing the planning memorandum and preparing the audit program.
* Executing audits and/or working on special projects as requested by audit management. Audit fieldwork includes completing the audit program, documenting control weaknesses or inefficiencies, and managing the audit within the given timeframes.
* Finalizing audits, including reviewing working papers, conducting exit meetings, and drafting the audit report.
* Interacting with external auditors and/or regulators
* Continuing education development.
The Candidate Profile:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Auditing and/or accounting course work preferred
* Three to five years auditing experience minimum, with at least one year in a senior/supervisory position
* Required to either hold a professional accounting or auditing designation (e.g., CPA, CA, CIA, CFIRS/CTA, CISA) or to have substantially completed the requirements for such a designation while actively pursuing the completion of such a designation
* Experience in the asset management and financial services industries a plus
* Knowledge of regulations affecting the asset management and financial services industries a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to use business desktop applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent command of verbal and written English - French and/or German considered an asset
Our client is a large management company based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.