A great opportunity to join a leading and global real estate investor and develop your accounting experience in a dynamic, highly professional working environment.
You will gain high level exposure working directly and supporting asset managers across Europe on acquisitions and disposals of large real estate investments.
- Day to day accounting for various companies for our investments, including Bank statements; Incoming invoices
- Maintain interest calculation schedules
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required
- Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Assist with consolidation process
- Liaise with external auditors
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- A relevant accounting experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.