Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
On behalf of a prestigious asset management company based in Luxembourg, we are looking for an AML/KYC analyst.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Client onboarding: perform independent AML-KYC reviews for high risk clients
- Daily monitoring of AML system alerts: WLM alerts, CDD alerts and AML alerts
- Support the MLRO in preparing investigations, reports and recommendations on suspicious activities and transactions
- Providing compliance expertise and advice to Sales and Client Services teams
- Execute controls of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Watch and anticipate AML/CTF regulatory changes
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of a robust AML procedural framework
- Develop and roll out Compliance training programmes for ongoing awareness and preventive culture
- Participate to AML/CTF related projects of the department
- Adding value through lateral thinking and key input to Compliance management matters
- Active work and collaboration on Regulatory Compliance topics including but not limited to cross-border regulatory changes, regulatory reporting oversight, KRIs, etc.
Key Skills & Background:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Compliance function, preferably in the bank or insurance sector
- University degree (e.g. economics/finance/law/business administration or comparable courses)
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg AML Laws, rules and regulations, or of another EU Member state
- Ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, with ability to express opinion to internal and external customers
- Proactive, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of initiative, planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-motivated
- Fluent in English and French; any other languages will be considered a strong asset
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/Advisorykey-luxembourg/> !