AML/KYC Analyst 300-500€
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Self Employed, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
AML/KYC Analyst 300-500€ Luxembourg
We are looking for a AML/KYC Analyst for a Financial Institution in Luxembourg.
The Due Diligence Client Remediation, Reviewer AML/KYC is responsible for managing a caseload of investigations, perform analysis and follow-up and work cases according to AML procedures and policies. He is also responsible to review Client documentation linked to AML KYC obligation, Including supporting data and produce a client risk assessment report.
He may also participate in department goal development and execute on tactical strategies for goal attainment.
- Perform Due Diligence reviews of all our clients ranging from various types of investment funds, Manco’s, Financial institutions, Pension funds, Insurance companies, etc
- Evaluate and Analyse risk of customers as per RBC policy and procedure
- Perform customer screening for businesses, politically exposed persons (PEPs), sanctions, negative news, etc.
- Responsible for requesting and reviewing necessary supporting documentation for DD depending on the type of review.
- Advising on KYC Assurance matters related to KYC review processes.
Must Have Skills:
- Experts in AML KYC
- Excellent Investment funds business understanding