A top tier fund and corporate services global firm is looking for an Account Manager - Legal, for their Governance Services team. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Adminstraiton and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for.
- You will actively manage legal and corporate aspects of the lifecycle of a portfolio of client companies with the assistance of your team members, inter alia
- Preparing board meeting legal documents, and running board meetings
- Transaction closing - review and negotiation of transaction documents, coordination of approval process and attending to all associated matters; and
- maintenance - ensuring the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with, ensuring the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings
- You will act as a director on client companies.
- You will communicate with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered.
- You will maintain and develop a strong network of internationally established clients, advisers and counterparties so as to ensure profitability and growth of the firm
- You will translate (financial) organizational KPI’s into team’s goals and objectives and monitor performance thereof.
- You will coach, develop, lead and appraise employees within your team in order to motivate and optimally manage personnel. Implement processes and procedures to ensure in- and external compliance and communicate high quality standards seeking opportunities to implement efficiencies.
- You will review legal and administrative documentation and provide feedback for improvement, change, or external review if needed, in order to guarantee correct delivery and quality of the work.
- A graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- 7-10 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider, substance office or law firm in Luxembourg.
- Great team spirit and able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team.
- Multitasking, while managing unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client pro-active and result driven.
- You are highly organized and eager to take ownership of your portfolio.
- You are client focused and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English). French or German would be a valuable asset.