In this role, you responsibilities will include:
• You will oversee some Fund Accountants, as well as supervise and oversee various off-shored accounting functions
• You will be responsible for the validation and timely release of the Net Asset Valuations calculations.
• You will be a primary point of contact for clients in regards to all Alternative Fund Accounting related queries, ensuring that highest level of service, for the clients
• You will identify, report any gaps and risks that may impact the Bank, and our clients
• You will ensure robust oversight, across Private Debt structures are in place and that they meet all Luxembourg regulatory and compliance requirements
• In addition, you will be involved in delegated projects/tasks (including fund launches, restructuring etc.) as well as assisting both the internal and external auditors
To be successful in this role, in must have the following attributes:
• University degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• A professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA or CIMA), is an advantage
• At least 4 years’ experience, ideally with 3 in Net Asset Value calculations of Alternative funds
• Strong technical knowledge of fund accounting, pricing and procedures for Alternative funds
• Comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg regulations
• Ability to prioritise and effectively meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues
• Fluency in English, both written and oral, with an additional European language such as French or German considered an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for over a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn