- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Full time
Analyst DeveloperMain Duties:
The person will have an in-depth knowledge of .NET and SQL and employ that knowledge within an Agile team to design, implement, and support business applications.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team-player with experience of current development techniques and tools, and will help the team to progress in using them:
• Microsoft C#.
• SQL knowledge.
• Microservice architecture (node.js or ServiceFabric or similar).
• Enterprise messaging bus (Kafka or similar).
• NoSQL databases (Couchbase or MongoDB or similar).
• DevOps - CI, build automation, continuous deployment, fast path to live, etc.
• Quality control of code and releases (TDD, unit testing, coding for testability).
The candidate is not expected to be fluent in all of the above but must show a willingness to learn, adapt, and help the team.
Education & Training/Qualifications:
Experience in a similar position.
Scrum / Agile experience is required; previous scrum master experience is a plus. SAFe knowledge beneficial.
Written and spoken English; other languages would be advantageous.
Financial industry experience would be of benefit but is not essential.
Schroders Luxembourg uses a Microsoft development platform.
Essential Technical Skills :
• C# (.NET 4+).
• Entity Framework or similar OR/M.
• An ability to discuss and use different tools, architectures, and design patterns.
• A proven record of learning and adopting new technologies.
• SQL skills.
• Use of automated test / build / deployment tools.
• Reporting Services / Integration Services.