My client, a leading multinational investment bank, are seeking an experienced professional to assist with their bespoke Finance system used for critical volume reporting and analytics. Candidates must speak both French and English and possess strong Access skills.
The system relies on automated feeds from multiple data sources as well as from manual EUCs. It is a critical reporting source for both internal and external customers (i.e. business unit and regulatory reporting) and is central to both client level reporting and external benchmarking.
Milestone: CURRENT STATE ANALYSIS
- Document each data attribute used to produce the reporting
- Produce a data dictionary and standardized definition of each data attribute
- Map each attribute by data table through to source input
- For each table, document any calculations or derived values and their sources
- Produce a system architecture and business process view
- Generate and/or update any process and procedure documents for the current reporting
Milestone: FUTURE STATE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Gap fit attributes and source inputs against Finance Core, CPP and other enterprise data model(s)
- Undertake a HL assessment of new reporting capabilities (Tableau) against data and assess suitability
- Provide recommendations for next steps a) short-term optimization and b) use of enterprise applic. & tools