• Provide senior analytical support to the Head of Business Product Management
• Analyse regulatory legal documentation and translate them into business requirement documents with full traceabilty between the specific legal points and “hard” requirements for development and “soft” requirements for procedure/process changes
• Understanding of data flows and business processes for EMIR, FinfraG and SFTR regulatory reporting
• Contribute to the analysis of regulatory reporting legislation, based current technical specifications
• Perform business process reviews, and identify gaps between the current “as is” and the future “to be” system landscape
• Perform user acceptance testing, to ensure the system performs according to the business requirements analysis
• Investigate queries and perform analyses with the regulatory requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS
• University degree in economics and/or a comparable education
• Understanding of banking products and the regulatory framework – in particular the European Trade Repository landscape including EMIR, SFTR and FinfraG
• 5 years experience in business analysis, regulatory analysis and / or back-office operations
• Excellent communication skills, customer and service orientation
• Language: English; Knowledge of an additional language would be seen as an additional asset
Why should you join us?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large-scale projects in different sectors of activities. You will be part of a talented and dynamic team You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.
Contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org