Business Developer (M/F)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Business Developer (M/F)
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
We are looking for a new Business Developer within our Business Development Institutions Desk who would be responsible for executing the active and proactive business development policy decided by hierarchy towards above target clientele and who would participate in the realization of market studies and prospect analysis with a view to research their potential for the achievement of above objectives and to continuously look for opportunities to expand and enrich our commercial offer based on the services provided by KBL and KTL.
Job ResponsIbilities :
- New client acquisition and client advice with the aim of increasing assets under service and such revenue flows with a specific focus on two 'hook' business areas :
- our fund services offer (ideally « one-stop-shop »)
- our « global custody » services offer
- Responsibility for executing the active and proactive business development policy decided by the hierarchy for above services by deploying sales efforts to banks, insurance companies, specialized asset managers, EAM's, foundations, with a focus on smaller to medium-sized actors.
- Participate in his field of competences (by geography or segment) in the realization of market studies and prospect analyses with a view to research their potential for the achievement of above objectives and to continuously look for opportunities to expand and enrich our commercial offer based on the services provided by KBL, KTL and EFA.
- Prospection and active hunting of potential clients and fund promoters
- Participation in :
- Identification of markets to be addressed
- Identification of prospects/potential clients/intermediaries
- Identification of scope of services on offer of potential interest to the prospect, based on the full service offer in the WM value chain provided by KBL epb - and this with the constant ambition to foster cross-selling based on all the competence centres of KBLepb group.
- Responsible for remitting service offers including pricing subject to validation by hierarchy
- Assistance to the CRM team in relation to the follow-up of existing clients
- Analyses of the regulatory and fiscal domestic and international environments pertaining to the investment fund industry in his field of competences (by geography or segment) in collaboration with the relevant competence centres (i.e. Marketing, Fiscal affairs, GIPS Legal)
- University Master Economics, Management/Business Schools (sciences commerciales et financières), Law, Marketing
- Extended knowledge (and its regular up-date) of :
- The Luxembourg and international Investment Fund Industry
- Legislation of commercial companies, Investment funds and other investment structures
- The different steps for setting-up and operating investment funds and other investment vehicles, including the regulatory aspects in relation to the CSSF
- Financial instrument, financial markets and banking products in general and services and products offered by the different KBLepb competence centres in particular including subsidiaries
- Capacity to recognize new trends and opportunities for KBLepb and its Business Development entity
- Ease and competence in negotiations (with clients and internal)
- Experience : Minimum 2 years in a similar job and 5 years experience in the financial sector, Proven successful hunting record
- Good understanding of the functioning of the bank (i.a. Custody) and of EFA, of securities transactions and fund accounting ;
- Capacity to develop a network, in the bank/group as well as on the Luxembourg financial centre and beyond;
- Initiative-friendly, entrepreneurial and open to change with a team-player attitude ;
- Availability for local and international representation (frequent travels over multi-day periods) ;
- Ease of contact and « entrepreneurial spirit » ;
- Open-mindedness, good communication skills ;
- Analytical and synthetical capabilities ;
- Result driven and rigorous in his approach ;
- PC usage + usual soft-wares (MS Office) ;
- Full written and oral control of at least 3 languages, ideally French, English and German.
- Any other languages is an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org