CDI - Legal & Corporate Officer H/F
- Selon profil + expérience
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
Key accountabilities :
The Legal Officer will be mainly in charge for some dedicated companies of:
- Organisation and attendance to board meetings: collect supporting documentation and information in order to prepare agendas and minutes
- Be an active player of legal and corporate aspects and obligations of the entities as well as coordination and implementation and follow up of board decisions
- Shareholders’ meetings: This would include preparing the agendas, fixing the dates, organising the convening notices and powers of attorney, and drafting the minutes.
- Legal Communication with Investors as reporting, drafting of capital calls or distribution notices, in compliance with the companies’ documentation
- Maintaining up to date records of the companies (Shareholder / bonds / pec register, …)
- The liaison / coordination with the office accounting team, with the AIFM and the funds Advisory team (London/ Paris) and with some external providers (auditors, notaries, legal advisors,…).
- All communication with the Trade Register as requests of excerpt, all publications to be made to the Trade Register.
In close cooperation with the management, the legal and corporate officer could assist the corporate team for specific transactions and will participate to the corporate team‘s internal review organisation.
- Bac +2 equivalent or a Master degree in general / legal administration / law / economy.
- Between 2 and 4 years of corporate experience on Luxembourg companies, in a legal and international environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills with “hands on” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a close-knit team, in an international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and French are mandatory (Any other an extra European language being a plus).
- Computer skilled (Office).
- Willing to cover a wide range of operational tasks ranging from routine to more complex matters.
- Maintains and adheres to a high degree of confidentiality.