Client Invoicing Analyst
- 300 daily rate
- Contract, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 12 Oct 18
- To work as part of a team producing approximately 7,000 client invoices in an accurate and timely basis each month - To collect payments from clients as a result of the invoices we have issued - To effectively and efficiently keep our accounts receivable to a minimum by maintaining a high level of accuracy and service to the clients and business units we support
Set up activities for new accounts and account maintenance
• Receive new and renegotiated fee schedules, set them up into the billing system according to established policies and procedures.
• Where non-standard set up requests occur, create activities, equations, and fee patterns to ensure fees are billed in accordance to client’s legal agreement
• Work with a variety of information sources to ensure all account openings/ closings/amendments are reflected accurately in the billing system.
• Provide sign off that all account openings reported each month have been set up as per guidelines.
• Ensure all communicated adjustments and structure changes are entered prior to next invoice run
• Complete all supplementary/activity reporting for branches, share class reports, tax reports, dashboards.
• Perform four-eye principle validation on all manual updates to the billing system
• Escalate to Client Invoicing management in case of non-standard requests
Must-have skills and experience:
• Strong orientation to operational detail and accuracy
• Business background (Custody, FA, or TA) and overview on revenue drivers
• Good knowledge of Excel and Access and expert knowledge of the invoicing application (Advantage)
• Customer Service / Service Partner Orientation
• Time Management
• Analytical thinking
• Accounting degree or related experience