Client Service Executive / Scandinavian Desk
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Private Bank (Luxembourg) S.A.
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
For our private banking activities, we are currently looking to recruit a: Client Service Executive / Scandinavian Desk
HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
With assets of US$2,526bn at 30th September 2017, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through four global businesses: Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
HSBC Private Bank is a very successful and growing business and is part of the HSBC Group worldwide. HSBC Private Bank provides services to high net worth individuals and their families in Europe, the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa before. The HSBC Group is ethical and values driven and we are uncompromising in this respect as a Private Bank. Diversity and Corporate Sustainability are fundamental to the way we work.
For our private banking activities, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Client Service Executive / Scandinavian Desk
Reporting to the Scandinavian desk Head and to the Senior Relationship Manager, you will service a profitable and reputable portfolio of clients and provide administrative support. The team has ambitious growth ambitions and a smooth and seamless account opening process for new clients is a key objective. The role holder will support the team in Luxembourg and the Stockholm branch.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of a highly qualified, diverse and international team, you will closely work with our senior relationship managers in order to ensure an effective and profitable follow up of clients’ accounts.
• Provide administrative and client services support actively interact with clients, their family offices, accountants, book keepers and other advisors.
• Be the team expert on all administrative and documentary areas of account openings ensuring a smooth account opening process and experience for end clients.
• Be responsible for transmitting and verifying instructions and for proactively implementing a quality operational environment for large, complex and demanding clients.
• Support the team’s ambitious growth objectives by helping RMs growing their existing book and on-boarding new clients.
• Support the team in Luxembourg and the Branch in Stockholm
Professional Skills and Experience
• Degree in economics, finance or equivalent
• Relevant banking experience from a similar job is a requirement e.g. Front Office role.
• Good knowledge of Private Banking controls and procedures, including preferably account opening and maintenance;
• Good understanding of financial markets and good knowledge of investment products and other financial instruments, e.g. FOREX;
• A previous Avaloq experience is an advantage
• Flexible and autonomous, quickly adapting to a new environment and easily integrating into the team;
• Strong customer service orientation and outstanding communication skills;
• Aptitude for figures and attention to detail and accuracy;
• Excellent time management, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
• Self-motivated, dynamic and proactive;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, knowledge of Bloomberg and/or Reuters would be an asset;
• Fluency in English required, French and/or another European language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) is a strong advantage.
If you want to work in our challenging and multicultural environment and be part of a global team, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSBC in Luxembourg strives for true diversity in its workforce and as such we are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.