Client Services Specialist - Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- MFS Investment Management
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Using discretion and judgment, directs and performs client service functions for all MIL’s clients by developing relationships with clients and providing value added services. Works together with the Sales and Relationship Management teams and other areas of MFS to service clients and ensure strong team communication on relevant matters. Takes the lead as the client’s liaison for administrative, operational and service matters by initiating, developing and maintaining organizational structure/systems/processes to ensure that client needs are met on a consistent, accurate, timely and compliant basis.
1. Lead and support the successful resolution of all service issues identified by clients, their administrators and agents as well as internally assessed challenges
2. Partner directly with Global Product, GIS, Marketing, RFP, MFSC, Legal, Compliance and other areas of MFS to ensure the successful provision of all client service deliverables on a consistent, timely and compliant manner and to guarantee deliverables meet the standards demanded by clients, their administrators and agents.
3. Manage the day-to-day client query process by working directly with clients, their administrators and agents to deliver on client expectations, in line with the relevant MFS guidelines and policies.
4. Partner with the other members of the MIL team to understand the key issues affecting all client groups and geographical areas and to take initiatives to identify and implement process improvements across all areas of MIL
5. Document all new requirements and procedures within the department relating to ongoing servicing of clients and escalate items that are of concern or present specific challenges
6. Serve as the Primary point of contact for the GDS Team and MFSC on all matters relating to client onboarding and set-up
7. Perform client-related periodic processes as appropriate including the provision of up to date information and data to clients on a regular basis
8. Maintain client records and correspondence as well as internal databases (e.g. Excel, Sales Logix, etc.) with information relating to client related activities and MFS Meridian Funds products.
9. Communicate with clients on updates relating to the Meridian Funds including Fund launches, changes to existing funds and other information as appropriate
10. Serve as the primary point of contact for other internal partners within MFS (e.g. MFSI, MFD, ARG) on all service and support issues relating to the MFS Meridian Funds and the Non-US Retail business.
11. Participate in projects as appropriate.
12. Assume additional duties as requested.
1. Successful completion of University with degree and/or IMC/Series7 qualification or movement towards gaining such upon successful application.
2. 3 – 5 years' experience within financial services industry.
3. Proven ability to take initiative and utilize resources, resolve queries, escalate issues and identify potential solutions to management. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work effectively and show adaptability to changing internal priorities and client demands.
4. Solid understanding of Mutual Funds and their operations.
5. Exceptional organizational skills; ability to work independently and as a team player.
6. Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
7. Thorough knowledge of relevant PC programmes. Ability and willingness to learn new programmes as necessary.
8. Fluency in English required. Other European language(s) a plus.
9. A client oriented mindset with a focus on providing day to day support for the products and/or services that have been sold.
10. Impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards.
11. Hardworking and driven to succeed.
12. Ability to operate effectively in a collegiate, demanding, high performance environment.
13. Ability to be hands-on, self-motivated and adaptable.
14. Required regulatory licensing as required for the position.