Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
To help support our team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a candidate to join as Company Secretary on a one year fixed term contract.
• Support with the day-to-day corporate and administrative matters for a portfolio of companies and investment funds
• Provide assistance with incorporation of companies
• Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
• Assist with the maintenance of accurate records and statutory registers for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
• Assist with regulatory and statutory filings and monitoring of other Luxembourg legal obligations
• Liaise with notary offices and the Trade Register ( as applicable)
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
• Undertake routine and office clerical tasks where necessary What we expect Requirements:
• University degree and/other relevant professional qualification or part qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent) or significant knowledge of corporate secretary acquired through 3+ years of experience in a legal and corporate environment
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Fluent written and spoken English, any additional language is an asset.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills