Our client is a world leading asset manager, and they are looking for a talented legal company secretary / corporate governance professional to join a growing yet well-established team in Luxembourg.
If you are a dynamic and experienced individual, looking to join an entity where the Corporate Governance team is seen as a real asset, adding value at all stages of the corporate lifecycle, this could be a great opportunity for you! You will use your knowledge, acquired in Luxembourg, to ensure excellence in corporate administration. Knowledge of Real Estate would be an asset.
As part of the Company Secretarial team, you will work closely with colleagues to ensure company secretarial duties are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
You will ensure effective liaison between internal stakeholders, asset managers, Boards and business leaders, in a role that is integral to the team.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for the daily management of a busy portfolio of SPVs
• Ensure excellence in communication, with all interested parties, form asset managers, lawyers, service providers, etc.
• Incorporating Luxembourg entities and ensuring the substance requirements are met
• Ensuring compliance with Luxembourg regulations
• Incorporating SPVs in European jurisdictions, and ensuring strong liaison with local service providers to ensure compliance
• Prepare for and accurately minute Board meetings, AGMs, EGMs
• Actively manage transactions, ensuring document collation is ready for deal closings
• Update company records as and when required
• Provide advice and support to the business in regards to all governance matters
To ensure success, you will have the following qualifications:
• A minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a Company Secretary / Corporate Governance professions, at least some of which must have been acquired in Luxembourg
• Excellent minute taking ability
• Ability to work in a busy team, in a team-orientated fashion is essential, with the ability to take responsibility
• Fluent in English; both written and verbal skills are necessary ; excellent communication skills with the Board and minute taking are essential
• Proactive and positive personality with strong integrity
• Highly accurate with good attention to detail
• Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment
• Experience with Blueprint software would be considered to be an advantage, but isn’t essential
• Attention to detail essential and proofing skills