For our Management Company in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join the Compliance and AML/CFT team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As member of the Compliance Function, you will assist the Head of Compliance and report to the Conducting Officers of the Company. Progressively you will be led to take on the following responsibilities:
- Conduct activities to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks;
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture;
- Follow the new legislation and regulations in Luxembourg and adapt the existing procedures and policies;
- Provide support to the business lines and operations teams with explanations, recommendations and trainings on their functions;
- Reinforce the internal governance and reporting lines of the Company by the way of summary reports and analysis;
- Conduct the ongoing monitoring of the delegated AML functions, being the key contact with the Registrar and Transfer Agents;
- Perform AML reviews including ML/FT risk assessments on the assets side/investments of the funds, assessment of fund initiators and preparation of CAC meetings;
- The Compliance Officer will be the POC with the FIU and registered on the GoAML portal.
- With minimum of 5 years’ experience as Compliance Officer or expert in the fund industry, you are able to take important responsibilities and work with autonomy on an AML function;
- You have a perfect knowledge of the organisation and activity of UCITS Management Companies and AIFM;
- You are familiar with the legal and regulatory framework which applies on the Management Company, particularly the CSSF Circular 18/698;
- You are able to engage good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients, investors and external service providers;
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written), French is considered as an asset, any additional language is a plus;
- You have excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are proactive, learn quickly and strive for results.