Corporate Accounting Manager
- Excellent basic salary; bonus potential & benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Caravel Search
- 23 Oct 18
Our client, a global real estate investor, seeks a manager with strong accounting and analytical skills to join their team in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years' experience up to a maximum of ten years; including at least two years as a manager (financial reporting/analysis or audit experience), preferably with real estate exposure.
Whilst the ideal candidate will currently be working on the commercial/client side having trained in a leading accounting firm, our client will consider exceptionally strong candidates working in practice.
Fluency in French is essential.
Primary responsibilities of the role will include:
- Financial reporting for individual properties;
- Financial reporting for certain corporate structures;
- Month end review and reporting to Head Office;
- Technical analysis to ensure appropriate accounting treatment for acquisitions & disposals;
- Review of standalone and consolidated financial statements prepared by third party service providers, ensuring consistent application of accounting standards in accordance with local GAAP or IFRS;
- Coordination, review and analysis of annual operating plans and quarterly reforecasts with asset & property managers;
- Participation in the overall portfolio cash forecasting and distribution cycle;
- Assisting with the execution of portfolio strategies related to European portfolio investments, including supporting the investment team on the execution of transactional activity;
- Establish and develop efficient reporting processes for the European property portfolio; and
- Onboarding of third party service providers.