Global investment firm have an exciting opportunity for a legal professional to join their growing corporate governance function.
This is an ideal role for someone who thrives on working in a busy role and fast-paced, dyanamic environment. The corporate legal officer will be responsible for supporting effective running of the lifecycle of the Company, and clear and complete documentation of board minutes and other corporate decisions.
- Organization and various tasks related to Board meetings
- Preparing agendas, supporting documents, convening the Boards, drafting minutes and arranging for timely signature
- Maintenance of statutory registers and databases for Luxembourg subsidiary entities
- Assisting with processing incorporation/dissolution/liquidation of Luxembourg subsidiaries
- Supporting the processing of capital increases/reductions
- Assisting with processing of corporate decisions and related documentation for a variety of activities
- Completing approval process of the financial accounts and reporting for the annual general shareholder meetings
- Drafting internal procedures and finding and implementing the solutions
- Supporting deal closing process;
- Assisting with preparation of transaction documentation
- Providing information and documents for KYC procedures
- Research on various matters of corporate law and reporting on changes affecting the Corporate Governance team
- Coordinating filings for submission to the local supervisory authorities for regulated investments
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Law
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg company law.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience
- Strong team player
- Excellent organization skills Fluent in English plus any European language
Please apply for more details.