Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 15 Nov 17
Corporate Services Manager
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your responsibility the team will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning;
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the account;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers. Your self-confidence, combined with knowledge of the financial markets will be a very strong asset for us and will reinforce our leading position in the market;
- You will be in charge of some internal projects.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of Chinese and/or Japanese will be considered an asset);
- You have strong management and relationship skills;
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.