Credit Risk Officer (M/F)
Group Credit's overriding objective is to ensure that business activities are conducted within a prudent credit risk framework that is consistent with the bank's credit appetite and in compliance with regulatory and supervisory requirements.
In your position as Credit Risk Officer you will be mainly responsible for assessing the general creditworthiness of counterparts and collateral issuers (financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns) operating in a variety of mature and growth countries. As part of the group-wide Credit team, you will provide credit recommendations to management and respond promptly to demands for credit information and advice from the business areas.
Furthermore, you will monitor customers' exposures targeting maximum settlement efficiency while ensuring that the level of credit risk accepted is in accordance with the bank's credit policies, underwriting standards and regulatory requirements.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Conduct credit research and market intelligence in order to acquire sufficient knowledge of the counterparts under your responsibility
- Assess customer's credit needs based on historical data and available collateral
- Prepare annual counterparts credit reviews and ad-hoc credit assessment.
- Recommend acceptance of new clients and credit limits
- Input and maintenance of credit data in the systems of records
- Monitor credit exposures, authorise purchases of securities and the release of customers' payments while ensuring adherence to settlement and currency deadlines
- Contribute to the review, upgrade and development of credit policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work on the maintenance, design, testing and implementation of new and existing credit tools
- Review and assess the impact on the credit business of new regulations and guidelines issued by relevant authorities in Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Singapore
- Participate in credit projects and ad-hoc requests
- University degree in Business, Accountancy or Banking & Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills supported by prior experience in credit analysis of banks and other financial institutions
- Credibility and drive to present senior management with robust and accurate credit recommendations
- Sound knowledge of different financial instruments
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment; ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !