Cross-Border Fund Services – Junior Position (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Cross-Border Services Team serves the investment fund industry and supports our clients in the distribution of their funds across the world by providing them in-depth industry knowledge, technical expertise and mind-set on excellence. We are currently looking to expand our team and are in search of motivated and dynamic talents in the area of cross-border fund registration.
What is it about?
As a junior member of the Cross-Border Services Team, you will:
- Coordinate our clients’ fund registration and post-registration projects
- Perform fund registration and maintenance filings
- Keep up to date the cross-border registration matrices
- Ensure compliance with local financial and regulatory reporting obligations
- Interact with clients, with other internal teams and with supervisory authorities
- Provide tailored activity and situation reports to clients
- Report to managers and clients on activities progress using formal tools
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Be interested in working in the fund industry, ideally have experience within this industry
- Be fluent in English, and ideally in either French or German
- Be flexible, efficient in organising workload and able to set priorities
- Be seen as a proactive, reliable and rigorous person
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a quick learner with a positive attitude
What do we offer?
Get hired as a junior member of the Cross Border Services Team and you will:
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?