My client, a leading European bank, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding around Derivatives and would have previously worked in a Custodian or Investment bank. The role will be based in Luxembourg and is hiring on a contract basis.
- Apply expertise in securities knowledge areas to deliver a high quality product
- Gather requirements – Research, document and prioritize product requirements ensuring all Business Requirement Documents are comprehensive and approved in a timely manner
- Manage stakeholders and maintaining strong working relationships
- Partner with IT development to implement and refine features
- Assist implementation and support to resolve escalated client issues
- Work closely with the project manager in understanding the client needs
- Ensure project updates are routinely and effectively communicated to clients, business partners and vendors
- Ensure all projects/ key milestones are delivered on a timely manner, within budget.
- Traceability of requirements from scope through to User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for user test planning, execution of test scripts, defect resolution and implementation
- Consistently escalating issues, risks, progress to ensure appropriate and effective mitigation.
Candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge around derivatives
- Complex change skills
- Knowledge of project management control tools and methods
- Business knowledge acquired through successful project delivery at another Securities Services, Custodian or Asset Servicing or Investment Banking organisation.
- Exposure to a wide range of asset classes (Bonds, Equities, Derivatives etc.)
- Exposure to the setup, storage and dissemination of entity static data
- Business and IT delivery skills