We are looking for an IT Developer Consultant to start ASAP
- Technical implementation: on the basis of a detailed analysis, or an impact study, development of programmes and applications, in compliance with programming standards, optimisation and audit procedures.
- The writing and realization of unit tests
- The writing of documentation on the application, in order for the support team to take over or share the knowledge.
- The participation and follow-up of the acceptance phase with the users or the Business Analyst.
- The communication with the Project Manager for the point of project follow-up and the respect of the deadlines of the tasks to be carried out.
- The communication with the Business Analyst and the user services in the phase of follow-up of recipe, to explain the functioning, to make corrections, and to carry out adaptations.
- At least 5 years in banking consultancy (technical analysis, development, support) in an IT department or project management.
- Experience DLL, OCX, Windows API, ODBC, DSN, DBMS drivers
- Experience SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSDT, Ms Access, Excel, Java
- Project Management
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2013 - 2016
- Migration experience
- Visual studio - .NET - C# - Visual Basic - Sharepoint development
- Infopath, Sharepoint Designer, Webparts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French languages.
The consultant will work within the IT team composed of project managers, business analysts and developers.
Projects will be carried out on site.
He/she will ensure the:
- Support and development of our Access Base Application Park, SQL Server
- SharePoint support and development