- Permanent, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 17 Feb 18
Executive Assistant - (M/F)
Executive Assistant - (M/F)Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for an :
Executive Assistant (M/F)
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
You will work for the Head of UHNWI and your main role is to provide the support on a daily basis in the management of administrative and organizational tasks.
- You are responsible for managing your manager's calendars and incoming/outgoing correspondence (email, letter, fax).
- You coordinate internal/external meetings.
- All information and urgent matters are channeled through you on a daily basis.
- You are the point of contact for the management and administration of various documents, materials, performance indicators and presentations (particularly for meetings).
- You are involved in the organization of events related to the department and in various projects.
- You are a qualified secretary/executive assistant and have between five and ten years' experience in a similar role within a dynamic, international environment.
- As well as working independently and with discretion, you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You manage stress well and you have a great sense of service.
- You have exemplary organizational skills and are fully capable of juggling several tasks at the same time.
- You are bilingual in English and French.
- You have a perfect command of MS Office Tools.