Experienced Business Analyst Fund Industry (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
The investment fund industry is facing a highly complex regulatory environment. Within the cross-border distribution world, mutual funds have to cope with a vast number of existing laws, rules and regulations at the level of the European Union, their home domicile as well as the targeted countries.
Deloitte provides a broad set of services to help asset managers and investment funds master the high complexity of requirements in such a multi-jurisdictional environment.
We are now seeking to recruit a Consultant/Senior Consultant specialised in Business Analysis for our Project, Process and Organisation team (PPO team), within our Regulatory Consulting department.
PPO team plays a key role in the innovation strategy of the company. Its mission is multiple:
- Implement new services
- Increase the operational efficiency of the internal organisation
- Assist the business teams in integrating new clients and IT solutions
You will have the opportunity to:
- Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, document requirements and support the coordination and delivery of the selected technical and organisational solutions with relevant stakeholders
- Be actively involved all along the value chain of digital transformation initiatives
- Understand existing organization, operational workflows, systems, tasks, regulations and Luxembourg law
- Assist clients and operational teams in formalizing business requirements
- Coordinate stakeholders across various functional organisations and identify action plans to help drive resolution, improvements and solution integrations
- Use standard project management tools such as project charters, business cases, resource allocations and planning
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role (project management, business analysis, change management). Any PM certification is considered as plus
- Have some knowledge of Agile methodology and software project life cycle
- Possess an overview of the investment fund industry
- Are fluent in English (other languages such as French, German or Italian would be an asset)
- Are at ease with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint)
- Are autonomous, proactive and pragmatic with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in a concise and persuasive manner
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Benefit from a prestigious professional network
What impact will you make?