Experienced Consultants in Financial Services (F/M)
- to be discussed EUR
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
Bearing Point is the leading independent management and technology consulting firm in Europe. As part of the strengthening of its activities in the Benelux countries, BearingPoint is recruiting experienced consultants in the financial sector for its new Luxembourg office. This exciting new opportunity will place you right at the heart of the strategic, operational and cultural transformation challenges that digital technologies and regulation are raising in the banking, insurance and asset management sectors.
As experienced consultant or Manager, your expertise will be leveraged for the success of various consulting projects:
• Business and/or Functional Transformation Programs
• Performance plans
• Support for the implementation of new regulations (MIFID II, AIFMD, Anti-money laundering, IDD, IFRS 17, etc.), particularly in terms of business impact and competitive advantage,
• Implementation of business and regulatory solutions (Tax and Regulatory reporting).
You will manage teams of consultants, will be responsible for the daily customer relationship and will play a leading role in the commercial development and outreach of the firm (recruitment, publications, events, ...).
• Strong academic background with a Master’s degree in Engineering or Business, you have a first successful experience of at least 3 years, acquired in the financial sector, within an audit or consulting firm, a bank, an insurance company or an asset management company.
• You are familiar with working in an international environment. The mastery of French and English is a prerequisite. German is a plus.
• Your entrepreneurial spirit, your interpersonal skills, your engagement and your team spirit will be the foundation for your future development within BearingPoint.
Our people and our way of working is what makes us different