About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Facilities Administrator
The Facilities Administrator will provide assistance to the Facilities Manager and Facilities Team, for the smooth and efficient running of Northern Trust's offices in Luxembourg.
The position will work alongside the Facilities Team to support both in-house and outsourced activities to add service value and commercial focus to the FM function. The administrative processes of the Facilities Team will be handled by the Facility Administrator. To ensure the FM function remains aligned with organisational goals and management of risk. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Managing all incoming invoices to be processed, ensuring all costs are tracked against the budget and FM instructions.
• Creation of purchase orders.
• Keeps the contract documentation up to date and alerts the team for upcoming contract ends.
• Handle service requests.
• Ensure sufficient office supplies.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Occasionally cover the reception.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Respond to all visitor enquiries in a friendly and proactive manner.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Workplace Services Team.
• Work with the Facilities Manager to provide support for the delivery of WPS functions.
• Support in the preventative maintenance planning.
• Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of move project as needed.
• Execute weekly cleaning checks. Skills/ Qualifications:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Fluent in English and French,
• Relevant experience in a similar position,
• Excellent customer care skills, problem solving skills,
• Excellent letter writing skills and Advanced Microsoft Office experience (focusing on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project) required.
• Pro-active and ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
• Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to network at all levels of the organisation.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements,
• Ability to be proactive, confident and professional in all situations,
• Able to set deadlines & priorities . Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.