- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 Jun 18
Finance Manager (M/F)
- Full time
We are currently recruiting for a finance manager to work in a small investment company. +4 years in an accounting / financial services position is required, along with a fluent level of English. The candidate will be required to prepare forecasts and budgets along with review of NAV calculation and financial statements.
Finance Manager (M/F)
The Company is headquartered in Luxembourg and provides investor fund options through a series of alternative investment funds.
Our client is looking for someone who is capable of working on a various projects within the finance department. The activities of the company are expanding and the job will entail strong cooperation within the team and with external providers. As the activities of the company increase, more reporting is required and with more strict deadlines, this require some flexibility and good time management.
- Review NAV reports prepared by independent administrator
- Preparation of cash reconciliation
- Prepare forward exchange hedging
- Liquidity stress testing
- Reporting for board meetings
- Assist with the annual audits
- Assist with quarterly review of valuation of the portfolios
- Reconcile monthly subscription and redemptions
- Process invoices and expense reports
- Prepare payment advice
- Cash flow projection
- Foreign currency hedging
- Prepare quarterly financial reports (CSSF, auditors, Board)
- Prepare of financial statements
- Prepare budgets and quarterly reporting on the budget
- Filing eCDF financial statements
- CTR, NWT, WHT and VAT (electronic) filing
The Candidate Profile:
- Chartered accounted comfortable with IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP as well as Luxembourgish taxes, VAT and Corporate. Somebody who has audited alternative investment funds or worked in fund administration;
- 4 years or more of experience within the financial / accounting sector;
- Can handle deadlines and has good time management;
- English is necessary. Luxembourgish will be considered as a very good plus;
- Good working knowledge of Excel including Macros (VBA is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- From/ up to 4 years of experience in financial/accounting sector.
Our Client is a privately held investment company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.