- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Are you great with numbers?
Do you know how to take care of the details? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– control operational accounting work done by our service provider
– manage the month end close process, prepare, record journal entries in the general ledger and related sub-ledger, review related reports to UBS Group
– build regulatory reporting and annual reports, interact with the statutory external auditor
– prepare management reports, interact with stakeholders and local service providers.
You'll be working in the Accounting team in Luxembourg. We cover the financial accounting for the different UBS fund management companies and fund service companies in close cooperation with an Indian service provider. We are responsible for all accountings tasks including reporting to the local regulator, UBS Group and the local management.
Your experience and skills
– a proven experience in an comparable accounting function in financial industry, ideally in a Luxembourg fund management company
– strong knowledge of data analysis, financial and regulatory reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– excellent MS Office skills, especially in Excel
– knowledge of SAP FICO is an advantage
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English, French and/or German is considered an asset.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?