Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
Financial Accountant – Reporting – Real Estate Senior
On behalf of a prestigious asset management specialized in real estate based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs;
- Day to day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos including, bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation, etc.;
- Responsibility for all supporting schedules – loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.;
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns;
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments;
- Assist consolidations and sub-consolidations;
- Preparation of Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Assistance to the (interim) audit process, ensuring completion on a timely basis;
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Support in monitoring operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party property managers and finance teams across Europe;
- Ad hoc project work;
Key Skills & Background:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience with direct real estate investments and consolidation a plus
- Fluent in either English. French, German, Spanish or Dutch a plus
- Dynamic personality with a desire to lead, learn, mentor and drive processes
- Excellent communication skills with varied stakeholders
- Yardi experience a plus
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/Advisorykey-luxembourg/> !!