Financial Risk Management Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Risk Advisory team is specialized in a wide range of risk and capital management services for credit institutions, including designing value adding yet pragmatic solutions to meet regulatory requirements borne by the recent regulatory reforms (CRD IV, BRRD). We work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver customized and commensurate methodologies to help them identifying, assessing, measuring, mitigating and reporting on risks they face.
As Financial Risk Management Consultant, you will:
- Help our clients identify, analyze and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management for banks and/or investment firms
- Support the design and roll-out of methodological frameworks to address various forms of financial risks (in particular credit, liquidity, interest rate, ALM)
- Advise on strategic implications of regulatory constraints (balance sheet management, collateral optimisation, risk appetite framework, etc.)
- Review existing risk management processes and approaches of our banking clients to assess their compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct independent risk model validation
- Help our clients getting prepared for regulatory review and inspections (SREP)
- Rely on your knowledge experience and communication skills to deliver outstanding quality services to our clients
- Develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
Who are you?
- To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- Master's degree in business administration, mathematics, finance, economics or engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial sector (preferably banking) in the field of financial risk management. Consulting experience is an asset
- Proven relevant exposure to risk-related regulatory frameworks (Basel III/CRD IV, BRRD)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team with a result-driven attitude
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in French and English
What do we offer?
Get hired as Financial Risk Management Consultant and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?