Functional Analyst / Tester (M/F)
We are looking for a Functional Analyst
to join our client's Team Project in the financial sector in Luxembourg. As a Functional analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to review and tests the requirements of mission critical business relative to Tax and Corporate Actions.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Perform the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases, participation in their review;
- Be the interface between business and IT development;
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution;
- During test phases, execute and validate the prepared test cases;
- Work together with business and development to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during all testing phases.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience;
- You have a strong experience in a financial institution back-office as analyst and tester in the securities industry is a pre-requisite;
- You have excellent analytical skills and strong interest in Information Technology;
- You have the ability to write clear and structured documents;
- You have the ability to derive, write and validate test cases;
- You have the ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment;
- You are flexible;
- You are Proficient in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !