We are looking for a new manager to join the Private Equity team within our Luxembourg office. Within this role you will be responsible for providing and managing the accounting and reporting function for a number of private equity clients. The successful candidate will be expected to have solid written and verbal communications skills, a proven ability to multi-task, and outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Complete and review daily accounting and valuations for private equity fund of funds
- Prepare and review position reconciliations with custodians, prime brokers, and investment managers
- Complete security valuations and pricing of funds
- Prepare and review closing packages to support the calculation of the funds’ net asset values on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain expense budgets and accruals
- Perform investor allocations to generate investor capital balances
- Perform investor capital calls and distribution calculations
- Enforce standard operating procedures, recommend and implement operational enhancements
- Interface with clients and internal teams
- Prepare, review and maintain performance reports
- Process client invoices for asset management firms
- Prepare ad hoc reports and conduct analysis as requested by clients
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Relevant experience in accounting, preferably for a private fund administrator, a private equity fund or in a related public accounting practice
- Prior experience with private equity and venture capital products
- Knowledge of performance measurement is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.