Fund Administrator - Real Estate / Private Equity
- Competitive Salary
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Meraki Talent are seeking an experienced Fund Administrator with experience in Real Estate or Private Debt for an Independent Financial Services provider in Luxembourg.
Meraki Talent are currently working with an independent financial services provider and asset manager who specialise in alternative asset classes.
Due to expansion, tour client are now seeking a Senior Fund Administrator - Private Debt / Real Estate to join their Alternative Investment Fund Management subsidiary in Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for the investment administration and day-to-day management of Private Debt or Real Estate investment portfolios and have a strong focus on the companies valuation framework and the validation of asset pricing.
The successful candidate will form part of a small and dynamically growing team, reporting to the Head of Operations and be supervised by the Chief Operating Officer.
Luxembourg is the second largest investment fund centre in the world after the US. The premier captive reinsurance market in the European Union and the premier private banking centre in the Eurozone. The financial sector is the largest contributor to the Luxembourg economy. Luxembourg is a very open economy and has high growth potential and is an international financial centre with modern infrastructures, excellent market connectivity, attractive institutional, legislative and fiscal framework.
About the candidate:
- Open to international candidates
- Full ACCA qualification is desired but not essential
- Fluent English at Business level is essential (Spoken in the Luxembourg office)
- Candidates will be considered directly from Big 4 / Top 10 firms as long as experience in Asset Management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in similar positions in the financial services industry, preferably with an asset manager, fund administrator or valuation agent
For more information and to be considered for this exciting opportunity, contact Kelly Court for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your data, and we want to make sure that you understand how we use and store your details. For full information, our Privacy Notice is available on our website here – www.merakitalent.com/privacy-notice.