Fund Data Management Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
We serve the investment fund industry and we help our clients to distribute their funds across the globe. Document and data management has become a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to EU Directives such as UCITS, AIFMD, KIID and PRIIPs. In this context, we are looking for a new Data management consultant that will work alongside our Fund Distribution Services Team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure the internal database is accurate and in line with client fund products and regulator database
- Manage document libraries to ensure websites are fed with the latest valid legal documentation
- Perform KIID and PRIIPs assembly projects on behalf of prestigious clients
- Build client relationships by conducting research on the client, understanding the clients goals and needs, and communicating regularly with the client
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the documents across languages
- Reconcile data and documents, detect anomalies, communicate and proceed with proper corrections
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the investment fund industry
- Show experience with UCITS and AIFMD ; KIID and PRIIPs regulations
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are proficient in Excel and database management
- Are fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?