- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 15 Oct 18
Fund Tax Advisor (M/F)
- Full time
We are recruiting a fund tax advisor for a real estate investment firm. +4 years experience required along with a good understanding of the regulatory tax environment.
Fund Tax Advisor ENG / GER (M/F)
A fast growing European property investment management company is willing to strengthen its Tax team to manage the activities of their holding structures in Luxembourg.
The candidate will be employed by the Luxembourg-based entities of the funds. He/she will join the
Tax team, which covers a wide range of responsibilities from tax structuring to tax compliance for pan-European portfolios.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a high-ranking, boutique real-estate investment manager.
As a Fund Tax Advisor, you will focus on following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, with external tax advisors, the tax due diligence process for new acquisitions and disposals;
- Review acquisition/sale documentation and their tax implications for the funds;
- Design, in accordance with respective fund structure and external tax advisors', recommendations on the most efficient structure for equity contribution/repatriation to/from the property company and prepare corresponding funds flow file;
- Review the drafting and execution of relevant corporate documentation (e.g. intra-group loans);
- Review and validate tax returns for Luxembourg holding companies and local property companies;
- Ensure the tax compliance requirements (deadlines, structures, intra-group loans…) are fulfilled throughout the terms of the funds;
- Provide tax intelligence to anticipate regulatory changes and drive relevant restructuring with support from external tax advisors.
The Candidate profile:
- The candidate earned a Bachelor or Master's degree (Bac+4 minimum) in Finance;
- Accounting and Taxation, or a Chartered Accountant level;
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience within the Tax Department of a Big 4, of a renowned
- Trust or Fund administration company, or equivalent;
- Fluency in English and French or German is required;
- Strong communication skills.
Our client is a world-renowned real estate investment manager.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.