Assigned to the Funds Accounting Department, you will be responsible for producing, calculating and checking the NAVs of funds administered in Luxembourg. You will also be involved in all events affecting the lifecycle of the funds and the department by playing an active role in the development of its activities.
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Job description: Your team
Assigned to the Funds Accounting Department, you will be responsible for producing, calculating and checking the NAVs of funds administered in Luxembourg. You will also be involved in all events affecting the lifecycle of the funds and the department by playing an active role in the development of its activities. Your role
- Calculating and checking NAVs of in-house and third-party funds, especially funds of hedge funds with delayed calculation.
- Responding to the different requests from clients (inside and outside the Group), in order to guarantee a quality service that meets the requirements of a diverse client base.
- Taking a critical view of the procedures in place and contributing to the development of the Accounting Department with a view to optimising processes and minimising risks.
- Contributing to all tasks relating to the lifecycle of funds.
- University degree (at least BAC +2) in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- At least four years' experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of MultiFonds accounting software an asset.
- In-depth understanding of fund administration and the relationships with the different stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of pooling and hedging operations would be a plus.
- Good command of French and of English.
- Extremely rigorous in performing checks.
- Team player who is approachable and flexible.
- Dynamic with an enquiring mind.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts.
- Sense of initiative and desire to deliver top-quality customer service.
Note We will not accept any CVs via agencies