On behalf of an international asset management based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a German speaker Accountant.
German Speaking Accountant
Your responsibilities would include:
- Accounting from A to Z, including booking suppliers invoices
- Preparation of payments to suppliers
- Handling GL entries (depreciation, salary booking entries, cost accrual, deferred revenue, accrued revenue)
- Monthly closing & reporting
- Reporting for shareholders
- VAT returns
- Reconciliations (quarterly/year-end)
- Prepare annual financial statements based on LUX GAAP
- In charge of audit preparation
- Act as a main contact for external auditors/tax advisor when preparing CIT return
- Review of delegated task to junior accountant
Key Skills & Backgroun
- Fluency in German are mandatory, other languages are an asset
- Master’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum 1 year/Max 2 years of experience in a similar role in Luxembourg Accounting, corporate finance, reporting skills
- Able to prioritize and work under deadlines
- Excel and pack office strong knowledges
- Reporting research results
- SFAS Rules
- Data entry management
- Knowledge of Sage software will be considerate as a strong asset
- General Math skills
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Self-motivated, focus on continuous improvement
- Team player and integration capacity.
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/Advisorykey-luxembourg/> !