Scope and Purpose
We are looking for an HR Advisor to oversee all human resources operations, and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have a previous experience with recruitment, HR practices and operations as well as employee management. S/he will communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. Ultimately, s/he should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes. • Provide daily HR guidance to managers and employees and ensure HR operations and administration of dedicated line of business; • Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, conduct change management and increase productivity and retention; • Identify training needs for teams and individuals and support the management of the training strategy of the Bank; • Collaborate with hiring managers to identify current and future needs in personnel, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates; • Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods; • Collaborate with the Parent Company on HR related matters; • Collaborate to ad-hoc HR & Organization related projects.
8-10 years of experience in the HR field
• BSc degree in Human Resources with a previous work experience in the field
• Understanding of full cycle recruiting with a hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
• Familiarity with HRIS
• Thorough knowledge of Luxembourg labor legislation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Analytical and goal oriented
• Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
• Fluent English and French, Italian would be a plus.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!