HR SUPPORT MANAGER (M/F) - Asset management industry
HR SUPPORT MANAGER (M/F)
THE ROLE :
Reporting to the Associate Director HR Shared Services for Continental Europe you will have the responsibility of managing day to day processing of transactional services within HR Support Team for starters, leavers, and changes to terms and conditions, and advising stakeholders and client base on policy and best practice together with supporting projects impacting the team.
You will also be responsible to ensure that service delivery is best in class and that the customer experience is paramount, processes are managed as efficiently as possible and adhere to stringent compliance requirements, and a consistent review of processes and templates with the emphasis on improvement.
- Manage the day to day performance and service delivery of the HR Support team in providing accurate, efficient and consistent processing of transactions in respect of the employee life-cycle
- Strive for service excellence and work with the HR Generalists to identify and implement service improvement across the whole HR operations. Be the first escalation point for exceptional HR Services queries (including payroll and benefits)
- Manage projects to streamline and improve efficiencies in the overall service delivery and compliance of the teams activities
- Provide guidance to HR Services teams, to ensure processes and policies are up to date (including regulatory watch and knowledge management)
- Assume vendor management accountability for local archiving services providers and filing of documents as well as reporting on the same.
- To provide support to the Associate Director HR Shared Services to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, including liaison with the HR Shared Services and HR Generalists
- Assist the CE Head of Compensation & Benefits with specific benefits queries and administration
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR projects. Participate in C&B projects in CE region (e.g. review benefits, implement new benefits, cross-border transfers)
- Ensure 'How To Guides/SOPs' and Process Mapping documents are produced and maintained. Also, Support the writing and reviewing of articles on HR Hub
- Provide guidance in respect of existing and past employee references, ensuring they adhere to employment law regulations
- Attend regular meetings with Regional Team Leaders to exchange best practice ideas with a view to implement consistent global processes.
- Support the Associate Director HR Shared Services with regular assessment of the satisfaction of the quality, cost and availability of the HR Support team. Monitor the performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement of service delivery
- Provide support, information and recommendation to the Associate Director HR Shared Services to develop and implement new services, policies and procedures for HR Support
- To ensure that the HR Support work area is clean, secure and well maintained at all times complying with obligations under the data protection rules.
- Support with local HRSS audits (Internal/External) and work towards closing any observations outlined in an appropriate manner.
- Other HR responsibilities as deemed appropriate
THE PROFILE :
- International experience in HR related areas.
- Familiarity with HR processes, knowledge of project and vendor management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, customer focused, who understands the need for strict confidentiality
- HR legal basic knowledge
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and Business German; Additional language: Business French is considered an advantage
THE CLIENT :
Our Client is a prestigious asset management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.