Head of Business Development Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 14 Sep 17
My client is in the process of establishing a branch in Luxembourg and as a result wishes to recruit an experienced individual to lead the establishment of its business in this jurisdiction. The successful candidate will be required to develop and support clients in terms of their AIFM & UCITS reporting obligations and regulatory oversight functions. The successful candidate will be supported in this role initially by Dublin based colleagues with a view to build a dedicated team in Luxembourg.
Identify and develop relationships with fund promoters, asset managers and professional advisors with a view to being appointed for the provision of ManCo services;
· Detailed understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory obligations relating to AIFMD and UCITS fund structures;
· Maintain awareness of regulatory changes both domestically and internationally with a view to assessing impact on the business;
· Self-starter with energy and ambition to develop the business model;
· In due course leading, motivating and developing a team, including responsibility for all aspects of our People Focus and performance management programs
- Degree or Masters level qualification in a business-related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years’ funds related financial services experience preferably in a business development capacity;
- Comprehensive understanding of the AIFM & UCITS regulations;
- Plugged into the Luxembourg funds network in terms of contacts with professional advisors and fund promoters;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
The Candidate must be currently based in Luxemburg and have a strong network or the key players in the investment fund operations environment.